28 Weeks Later trailer is out!!! WOOT

• Sponsors (?)

I'm inclined to agree

That movie was great, I agree. It was gritty, grainy and best of all it seemed like it could really happen. I will definitely see the sequel. Let's just hope it doesn't fall into the ever present lame sequel category.

I'm skeptical. The first movie was an indi movie and had a low budget feel that gave it the gritty realism feeling....this one will probably shoot to be a block buster and ruin that.

hell yeah, I love zombieish movies... is it weird that I kinda want something like that to happen?? I'd sit on top of my roof with my M4, SKS, .270, and a few other choice weapons and cap some bitches lol

hell yeah, I love zombieish movies... is it weird that I kinda want something like that to happen?? I'd sit on top of my roof with my M4, SKS, .270, and a few other choice weapons and cap some bitches lol

There would be a few select people i would be looking forward to seeing infected just so i'd have cause for popping their asses :rlaugh:

Nothing beats the Dawn Of The Dead remake where the gun shop guy is sniping people from the roof top while they're on top of the mall calling people out, and he hits Jay Leno's zombie ass....lol.