295 tires

TaupeGT

Apr 7, 2004
where is a good place to get some 295/35ZR-18 tires ive been looking but the highest i can find is 275 but i was hoping to get 295 for the rear any suggestions? another question is I was looking at some BFG drag radials for the rear, but is this really nessecary for a daily driver? I am looking for the traction in the rear but im not looking for a tire that is going to last me very for Km's is there another tire that offers good traction without the major drag? And if I end up getting a hold of 295's would you suggest an 18x9 rim or an 18x10?
thanks alot guys.

• Sponsors (?)

TaupeGT said:
where is a good place to get some 295/35ZR-18 tires ive been looking but the highest i can find is 275 but i was hoping to get 295 for the rear any suggestions? another question is I was looking at some BFG drag radials for the rear, but is this really nessecary for a daily driver? I am looking for the traction in the rear but im not looking for a tire that is going to last me very for Km's is there another tire that offers good traction without the major drag? And if I end up getting a hold of 295's would you suggest an 18x9 rim or an 18x10?
thanks alot guys.

got mine from tirerack.com 315/35's i would get 18x10 if you want to hold 295's

I was just looking at a BFGoodrich g-force T/A drag radial in 295/35R18 for $215 why is this tire alot cheaper then the other BFG DR's I saw?whats wrong with this tire?? is it a good tire to put in the rear? and when it says Drag radials are not speed rated why is that?? thanks again.

You can get some 295/35/18s Toyo Proxes TS-1s from OnlineTires.com for $207 each. They are a good tire with good traction and the treadwear score is 280 versus any drag radial which is usally like 100. Drag radials are softer so they can hook up better when racing but will wear out fast.

The website sells many different tires, but I found that to be the best price and a really good tire. I have that size on my care on 18x10s. Looks great.

Good Luck!