2in Drop

shewitt

Aug 18, 2003
Newnan GA
Well I dropped the car 2 inches it looks like i have about 5 1/2 inches from the cross member to the ground. I do think i will have to take off or cut the front mud flap thing. before and after pics

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 141
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Sponsors (?)

Go get two 12' 2x4s. Cut each at 6' and 4'. That will give you 2:6' 2:4' and 2:2'. Stack a 4' on top of a 6' with the ends inline and nail it together. Put a 2' on top of the 4' and line up the same end and nail it on. Repeat process for the other three boards. Now you have two ramps to drive up. That way you can use a jack. It is safer with 2x8's but cheaper with 2x4s.

Dynamic Racing I ran into a guy that works for the company and he made me an offer i could not turn down. I told him i would try them out to see how they are. They look good the metal is the same size as the bbk i pulled out. The car looks really great its just the wright amount. The only thing is when it had the 1 1/2 drop the front mud flap would scrap going down my driveway. im going to have to take it off now. I wont be able to drive it till i wire up my new 3g alt.