2V P1SC Complete kit Mustang 96-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellow2v

Oct 29, 2011
So I don't have to type everything again please check the ebay link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/15068663258...ELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_848wt_881

If you message me at my personal email [email protected] and mention corral I will do business with you even if you do not have an ebay account. But you MUST have paypal, or put cash in my hand. I have not been on this forum for quite some time, I was out of the country. To anyone who messaged me in the past and did not receive a reply to whatever it was regarding you have my apologies, I left on very short notice.

Thank you for taking the time to check this listing. Please use the email I have listed to ensure you contact me, I do not check my PM's here anymore.

2v P1SC Polished complete kit off a 2001 GT, less then 15,000 on kit, still in EXCELLENT condition, well maintained.

I also have an SCT BA 3000 MAF for sale, and an 04 Cobra fuel tank and duel pump set up.

Thank you all for looking, the auction has received its first bid. For anyone who wants to know the reserve price is set at $2,150 which is a very fair price for a kit with over $5,000 in it and in perfect working condition.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.