3.5" Chrome Tips on an LX

stangbear427 said:
Um... yeah? What?

Bernie - you sold your 2.5's on ebay and made out? I still have my wife's 2.5's and thought about listing them, but figured I wouldn't get anything for them so I didn't bother. Like brand new, hanging in the shed. How much did you get for them?

I WAS JUST SHOWING A COUPLE PICTURES (yeah what?) Why the sarcasm and dickheadedness on your pa.....you got a problem with that?

IS THIS BETTER MR. Y. WHAT?

• Sponsors (?)

Wasn't trying to be a sarcastic dickhead, just wondering why you put up a post with two attatchments that didn't seem to have any purpose. "Look"... ok, at... what? I know they are pictures. The question is, why? What was your point? Sorry you took it so personnally, just looking for an explanation. Maybe I missed something in an earlier post that would have given relevence to them, pointing out what it was would have sufficed. I'll be the first to admit I'm a jerk, but usually I know it when I am. How do you want me to ask? Let me try again differently:
Pardon me, 85GTlover, but I noticed your last post contained two attatched pictures of two MAC cat back exhuast systems; and all you wrote was "look", which I inferred to mean "I want you all to see these." I was just wondering why you wanted to show us those, since I don't know what you were trying to say by posting them, or what position you were taking on the discussion at hand by posting them, and you didn't say in the post. It seems like a random thing, but I'm sure you had a good reason for it beyond just feeling like putting up some pictures. Could you please tell me what your purpose was, since I can't see anywhere in the thread why you decided to post them? Please be patient with me, because I'm sure there is a valid explanation I've somehow overlooked.

Mavrick said:
3.5" tailpipes on a mustang make me PUKE! I have some 3" chrome Bassani tailpipes and i think they are pushing it.. havn't mounted them yet so im not sure how good they will look.

I'd stick with 2.5" man, stainless or chrome.
Dude,I just mounted up the same ones ( 3 inch tips ) they look killer :nice: And they sound even better.I got the Bassani Quiet Thunder Muff's.

stangbear427 said:
Wasn't trying to be a sarcastic dickhead, just wondering why you put up a post with two attatchments that didn't seem to have any purpose. "Look"... ok, at... what? I know they are pictures. The question is, why? What was your point? Sorry you took it so personnally, just looking for an explanation. Maybe I missed something in an earlier post that would have given relevence to them, pointing out what it was would have sufficed. I'll be the first to admit I'm a jerk, but usually I know it when I am. How do you want me to ask? Let me try again differently:
Pardon me, 85GTlover, but I noticed your last post contained two attatched pictures of two MAC cat back exhuast systems; and all you wrote was "look", which I inferred to mean "I want you all to see these." I was just wondering why you wanted to show us those, since I don't know what you were trying to say by posting them, or what position you were taking on the discussion at hand by posting them, and you didn't say in the post. It seems like a random thing, but I'm sure you had a good reason for it beyond just feeling like putting up some pictures. Could you please tell me what your purpose was, since I can't see anywhere in the thread why you decided to post them? Please be patient with me, because I'm sure there is a valid explanation I've somehow overlooked.

:lol: :rlaugh:

Yes......that is what I would have prefered in this case :nice: I should have added something like "Here Are a few pics of Mac products" os something
I just finally figured how too post......yeah computer illiterate and have lots of pics.......I was excited.......Then I get up an see you flame my attempt to be nice....sorry I just woke up and was bothered by that. I sorry I apologize.......the other pics more relevant yes..... :nice

Go for stainless 3", don't go for chrome. Chrome looks really nice but if you don't look after it, it starts to look like junk. I worked in an exhaust shop, and we used to put 3" tips on the end, I would cut them and weld them right where the pipe hides behind the rear tire. When you look at it, it looks like it is 3" all the way. :nice:

What is nice about the 3.5 inch tips is that it will give your car a deeper tone to it. Here is a pic of mine. It is not the best pic I have. but it is the only pic that I have of them.

405745_2_full.jpg