3.55 gears in the mach1 and 05 mustang

• Sponsors (?)

Jackie Chan said:
Why don't you take your magazine racing, retarded comments and get out. That sounds much better to me
undefined Suck a dic

It gives you horsepower, mabye not alot, but if does give you some and if you say it don't then your a idiot. It is not on there just for the looks
Dumbazz

pjdellenger80 said:
1990StangLX said:
umm dude i think the shaker gives 0 hp.[/QUOTE

Um dude it gives more that 0, if you believe that you are a idiot
you either ride the short bus or you are a ricer troll.
either way. you = teh lose. go spout off your bulls**t in other forums, try ricestangworld.com because they might actually believe a complete and utter jackass like yourself. you obviously have no knowledge of what you are talking about and all your sources are magazine which everyone knows to be complete crap. and stop with the internet tough guy act too because honestly if you were at all smart, you'd realize how stupid you look. :notnice:

1990StangLX said:
you either ride the short bus or you are a ricer troll.
either way. you = teh lose. go spout off your bulls**t in other forums, try ricestangworld.com because they might actually believe a complete and utter jackass like yourself. you obviously have no knowledge of what you are talking about and all your sources are magazine which everyone knows to be complete crap. and stop with the internet tough guy act too because honestly if you were at all smart, you'd realize how stupid you look. :notnice:

Well your not the brightest either if you believe it does nothing for your car, you must be pretty dumb. No it doesnt do alot for your car but it helps and it looks really sweet, and yes i believe magazines but sometimes there wrong like you are of course nobody is perfect and there not always right. Where is your proof? and there is no tough guy act here just being myself, if you don't like it then don't read anything i have to say

as for dk jacky chan...loser :shrug: and what a stupid name

just some guy said:
dude, jackie chan, and 1990stang own you.

they dont do ANYTHING. remember something too, per every 10 degrees colder air you get, you get 1 hp.

I own you. Your my bitc@. What do you think a cold air intake does, it gives you more power. Why would a functional hood scoop help? come on now.