3:73 gear question

Ford Motorsports lists the 4.10 kit as : M4209G410 and is around $ 200.00.
Maybe look for this PN or call and make sure which kit people are selling. GEF still has a good price , even with both kits sold seperately.

• Sponsors (?)

Average install price is $200-250. Most performance shops may have the kits you are looking for. Call around and see if there price is better than you getting everything yourself. Usually you can find everything cheaper yourself though.

forpit2000gt said:
I see now why some places are so cheap on their gear prices. You only get the Ring gear and pinion for the $ 138.00, add another $ 40.00 for the ( M4210a) which you will need. and you have the average price of $ 180.00 that a lot of people advertise. The $ 180.00 price is a box with ring gear pinion, pinion nut, crush sleeve, shims and gasket. Call your Ford dealership and see if the can get the kit and how much. Check some other sites as well. I think someone had the whole kit for $ 169.00
I will look. :D

Now I'm not sure if I got the whole kit. I had Summit Racing beat GEF's price. Summit's price WAS like $189. I got them to drop it to $139, so it was $147 shipped. I never opened the box, I just brought it to the shop that did the install, when I got it back, it just had the old 3.27 gears in it. I could check the PN on the box later and post it here. You never know, maybe I got the whole kit and pulled one over on Summit. :D