3.73 made me slower?

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry Van D! this thing used to tell me when people posted on one of my threads...or at least i checked it alot. I have 90/10's up front and the 70/30's in the rear with eibach drag springs. it still had monster truck gap but after sitting awhile its dropped quite a bit and now sits perfect with the slicks i have, any lower and id rub! I still have no clue how i've gone this long without taking pics with the bigs n little's on at the track lol!

Ooo i got a video though :D This was my first pass with slicks at 10 PSI cold. I learned that i need them around 8 PSI warmed up so my first 60' was horrible. i got a 1.6X almost a 1.5 my last run but i missed third and called it a night. that would have been my mid to low 11 second run and i coulda got kicked out lol...But this season im going to give it hell slow shift third and get my time. just need to set aside a nice day to do it ;p (The white car im racing is pulling a 1.6 sixty and its completely gutted. Im still full weight spare tire AC/power stearing all the goodies :) love my car!

YouTube - ‪1995 Ford Mustang GTS‬‏

Is it okay to res your own thread? Im still here, the car is still here I just got sucked into other hobbies. The Oregon dunes on a trx 450er and a crf450r, then the street with a Husaberg fs570 supermoto. I know i wont sell it but i feel bad it gets neglected with lack of driving around.

Next season im going for the 11.49 time again and if i hit it i will start really thinking about getting rid of extra stuff that i dont need. and then adding a roll cage and going for 10's

I missed you guys! And glad to have this for forum to get me through winter.

Also this is now "Fox" 5.0 talk instead of just 5.0 talk so this is awkward >.>

good thread was interesting reading all the improvements along the way good job! im jealous reading your hobbies i have a banshee and ride sand in south jersey always wanted to ride Oregon dunes anyway keep your thread going

They get pretty big during winter, its fun to blast around out there and the tree shoots are amazing. Thanks! Next year im going for it, doing everything i have to for that time. If it blows it blows! Just hope it doesn't do it at the end of the track. I don't want to be that guy.