3.8 exhaust. Help!

my girlfriend has a 94 mustang 3.8. She has a hole in her exhaust and loves the sound of the dual exahust so I need some help on the cheapest way for a full exhuast. I talked to some guy at 50resto and he told me if you want a "true" dual exhuast you need to go from the headers back. What company offers a complete kit for this and how much is it going to cost. What do you suggest doing with the back bumper to get it so the dual exhaust will fit out of the back? Help Please!

• Sponsors (?)

California Mustang has a dual exhaust setup in their catalog, including true dual. I think that besides the wheels, getting dual exhaust was the best thing I did to my car. There's not a huge power gain, but the sound with Flowmasters is nice! Almost like a V8, but quieter.

my girlfriend has a 94 mustang 3.8. She has a hole in her exhaust and loves the sound of the dual exahust so I need some help on the cheapest way for a full exhuast. I talked to some guy at 50resto and he told me if you want a "true" dual exhuast you need to go from the headers back. What company offers a complete kit for this and how much is it going to cost. What do you suggest doing with the back bumper to get it so the dual exhaust will fit out of the back? Help Please!

Did the guy at 50resto say they had a kit?

I know MAC makes an Off-Road h-pipe for the V6. Getting that and a catback, would probably be the easiest way, but the car will be WAY loud and maybe too raspy. I'd keep the cats.
I had my exhaust for my '01 done at a shop. Any exhaust shop should be able to cut the y-pipes off and fabricate an exhaust with the mufflers you want.

On '94 there is no need to change the bumper for dual exhaust.