3 Fast 3 Furious

• Sponsors (?)

AndyG47 said:
Yes, most of you are right. It's Knight Rider lights. Sorry no Air Ride here.

Clues people!

1.) My car's nick name on my Cardomain site.
"Kitt Jr."

2.) Initials DH = MK.
David Hasselhoff = Michael Knight

3.) The quote
Plain english says Knight Rider

:D :D :D

I'm just tared...that's all. I think that will look cool. How is it gonna work? I'm guessing it's gonna be custom?

zincyellow03 said:
I'm just tared...that's all. I think that will look cool. How is it gonna work? I'm guessing it's gonna be custom?

yes it is. We have the lights ready, the controller ready now all we have to do is find a gt hood scoop cheap.

$150+ for a small peice of fiberglass :fuss: WTH!

P.S. "I am sofa king we Todd Ed!!" :D (say it fast to understand)

AndyG47 said:
yes it is. We have the lights ready, the controller ready now all we have to do is find a gt hood scoop cheap.

$150+ for a small peice of fiberglass :fuss: WTH!

P.S. "I am sofa king we Todd Ed!!" :D (say it fast to understand)

That's a ****load. I don't get the second part of your message. What's up with you and all these brain teasers? My brain still hurts from me trying to guess what your were doing to you stang...

zincyellow03 said:
That's a ****load. I don't get the second part of your message. What's up with you and all these brain teasers? My brain still hurts from me trying to guess what your were doing to you stang...

Maybe I'll start posting brain teasers in the V6forums are dead post. So far 7 of 9 pages of uselessness and randomness

[QUOTE='66 coupe]JC Whitney sells the kits for like $30.[/QUOTE]

I'd buy them and then sell'em for 60$... 50% profit. :D ... Um. Anyway, that might look cool. But you need your car to talk to you too... If you can't get it to talk then i'd say don't do it.

Crai-zy horse said:
uhhh... worked... that be making a 100% profit... i think... maybe... but I know what you mean... for once

100% profit. OF COURSE! ...What do you mean that you finally know what I mean when i'm talking about stuff that you don't know what it means but I know what it means and that's what counts 'cause you don't no what I mean but I do and so do the underpant nomes. That's right, just think about that one. :rlaugh: Seriously, what do you mean?