3 Kids from my school died in horrific accident today.

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
The names have not been released, I'm really bummed, I hope I don't know them, chances are I do though.

The story was briefly on the news today. "investigation" is still underway, but it appears they tried to turn left in front of a logging truck and got hit almost head on. I'll let you guys know, this is REALLY making me feel down...

• Sponsors (?)

Oh man that sucks, I know how it feels though to lose friends like that.

A really good friend of mine got killed when I was 15. He and his family got sandwiched between two semi trucks and burned to death, their father was the only one not in the car and got 3rd degree burns on most of his body trying to save them. He lost all 3 of his kids and his wife.

Another good friend of mine died when I was 17, he and his buddys were hopped up on coke and rolled their SUV, and all but one kid died.

I remember when i was a senior this girl in our class died. I knew her the whole time in Highschool but never hung out with her till the week before she died . we were at the homecoming dance together and made out a bit then we went our ways( scared the hell out of me when i heard she died). An exact week later she was doing 65 down a road and went to change her cd and verred into the other lane and caused a head on crash. She lived about 5 minutes and died on scene when another friend saw the accident he pulled her out of the car and she died in his arms. I used to see the girl in the other car she smashed into that Girl is payralized(sp?). And in another weird twist of fate the kid who pulled her out of the car died 10 months later along with his mother when they were changing their tire on the side of the road. Recently one of my better friends from HS died in an accident when the car she was passenger in went over and embankment she was the only one who died after being thrown from the car she hit her head on a tree. The last accident was caused by a broken tie-rod. Sucks to go through man I hope you diddnt know any of theese kids to well.

When will the names be released?

I know at my school no two people have the same car, if it was from my school and I knew a person with the car, chances are it was them. Theres a good chance it was your friend imo.

I hope it wasn't your friend, but to the families of the kids, my thoughts are with you.

Just saw the video, that reported is a d i c k. The kids died, don't make it that much harder for the parents. Don't bring legal issues of teenagers driving with passengers into it.