30 lb injectors??

Ok i recently blew up my 302...boohoo... So i got a guy that builds motors in Mount Joy PA, Jerry Ruhl. Now he dont say too much im sorta going threw my father relaying messages to him on the setup i was lookin for. This is what i told him i want. 350-400 N/A Hp Ready for small boost no more than 10PSI. So this is what I understand he is working on for me.. Now you have to excuse i dont know exactly by brand but you'll get the point. 306 Upgraded forge pistons, factory crank, Girdle, a semi heavy lope cam, and he was saying about some sort of Aluminum heads ford released in australia??? anyone know about these? He told me they are 200cc's and i may need to grind the edges of my headers inside to allow better flow of my BBK 1 5/8th" headers or get 1 3/4". 1.6 rockers. Now on top of that setup im gonna put the stuff already on the car.....MSD 6al...Adj fuel reg... Trickflow Street intake. 70MM TB... 255 Fuel pump...Not sure if i want to put Nitrous back on if i do it'll be just a 50 shot.... I was running 24# inj. but am thinking of 30's... any opinions?? I dont want to run lean..

• Sponsors (?)

yeah i am running a very simular setup to yours with a 75mm throttle body and 1 3/4 hooker headers with afr heads, i am currently runing 30lb injectors seem fine, some would say there to large for a n/a 306 but my comp cam computer says injector on time is right where i want it to be. so i would say 30's would be a smart choice.
Tim

Yea i questioned these heads also but he told me the price and i almost ***** my pants... he said he can get those heads for 650 dollars i said get em. I understand its quite a bit but he said that he has put them on a few engines and people love em. So maybe ill introduce something new to ya's. But i figured someone on here has to know about the heads