300hp Out Of This Set Up????

Paul Randle

Sep 27, 2012
orlando
So i have done a lot of research and this is the list i have some up with and i am wondering if this may put me at 300HP. Just wanna make sure i have a strong list for the outcome i wanna see.
- GT40 Intake
- GT40P heads/Alex's parts valve springs
- 70MM throttle body
- 76MM Mass Air
- 24LB Injectors
- 255IPH Fuel Pump
- Trickflow Stage 1 Cam
- Ford 1.6 Roller Rockers
- BBK Underdrive pulleys
- Plus what i already have done

• Sponsors (?)

300 to the fly maybe. In reality I dont see more than 275 to the wheels. I run that same list sans the 24's. 19s still do just fine. Its a stout street combo that is a blast to drive but if you want a guaranteed 300 to the wheels drop the coin on the trickflow package and call it a day.

Reactions: 1 user
At the crank or the wheels?

300 at the wheels isn't exactly cheap. Because I'd be lucky to get that and I'm not using factory performance components. I went all aftermarket and it really adds up.

the heads and intake are whats holding you back. without induction or stroking the engine you arent going to see 300 with those parts.
The trickflow top end package is a complete H/C/I kit from summit racing that will easily support 300hp to the wheels without boost.

Reactions: 1 user
tmoss is damn close but he is a porting guru and his cam/rockers are a custom set up. still shy of the 300 mark though. you will need a decent set of heads and then your intake is holding you back. the average gt40 setup is usually about 250-275 depending on supporting mods.