300rwhp N/A????

UDTBadkarma said:
Are you nuts!? Stock mach 1s run 13.1s-13.4 and they only have 275rwhp. U think with 300rwhp a lighter GT can't break 12s?!?! With a good driver he'd be mid 12s!
Look my comment was based on the fact that without the weight reduction and the slicks and what ever else i think his times would be low 13s...... So lets say its complete with no weight reduction no slicks no whatever just a Mustang GT with 300Rwhp i think low 13s would be his time. Stock Z28s run 13.2s to 13.6s at 308 to 310 RWHP....I know I know there heavy.

• Sponsors (?)

03gtconv...are you saying you got damn near 250rwhp with a plenum, maf and a tune on a mustang dyno???? ::lol:

i only list those cause the catback, cai, and tb all together make about 5 rwhp.

03GTconv said:
Look my comment was based on the fact that without the weight reduction and the slicks and what ever else i think his times would be low 13s...... So lets say its complete with no weight reduction no slicks no whatever just a Mustang GT with 300Rwhp i think low 13s would be his time. Stock Z28s run 13.2s to 13.6s at 308 to 310 RWHP....I know I know there heavy.
Dang, next time I am in Arlington I might have to hit the dyno! How much do they charge?

ADRENLN said:
03gtconv...are you saying you got damn near 250rwhp with a plenum, maf and a tune on a mustang dyno???? ::lol:

i only list those cause the catback, cai, and tb all together make about 5 rwhp.
I think u got our numbers wrong bro!!! USA motorsports told me it would be around 240 to 250 RWHP. I never baselined my GT stock so i dont know what i originally Posted. Check dynoshop.com and youll see GTs with my setup posting the same numbers.