302 Motor Question

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the reply Mavrick.........Ok this is what im doing. I have 5.0 Ho Heads, Cam, Intake and all the accessories. I guess my question is would the Block, Pistons and crank from a 93 F-150 roller cam motor be the same as a 93 5.0 Ho Block, Pistons and crank? I can get a real good deal on this one from the F-150 but I dont want it if the intake heads and all wont fit right or I lose any performance.

Thanks

Mavrick said:
Same block yeah.. different cam(different firing order)/intake and possibly heads, accessories etc.. but the same basic block.

mrmustang1 said:
Thanks for the reply Mavrick.........Ok this is what im doing. I have 5.0 Ho Heads, Cam, Intake and all the accessories. I guess my question is would the Block, Pistons and crank from a 93 F-150 roller cam motor be the same as a 93 5.0 Ho Block, Pistons and crank? I can get a real good deal on this one from the F-150 but I dont want it if the intake heads and all wont fit right or I lose any performance.

Thanks

If the firing order is different then I would assume the crank would atleast be different. Maybe I am wrong though?.. would only seem logical if different cylinders are firing at different times.