306 Rebuild Horsepower Outcome?

I have done alot of research on many different forums on how to rebuild my engine. I have chosen to go with almost everything Trick Flow Specialities. I've replaced everything except the crankshaft. I am still in the middle of the building process & kind of skeptical to the actual horespower/torque gain I am going to come up with. Here are a list of modifications:

TrickFlow:

Twisted Wedge Track Heat (170 Heads)

Chromemoly Pushrods

Flat Top Froged Pistons (.030 over)

Track Max Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft (275/279,Lift .499/.510)

Stud Mount 1.6 Roller Rockers

I also currently have:

Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap Intake

Ford Racing Lightweight Pulleys

Ford Racing A/C Eliminator Kit

Ford Racing 9mm Spark Plug Wires

Holley 650cfm Double Pumper

Holley " Carb Spacer

K&N Air Filter

MSD 6AL

MSD Pro-Billet Distributor w/bronze gear

Zex Perimeter Plate w/Jets for 150shot

I am looking at running an engine dyno run before putting it back in. My problem is I have no expectations/limitations on what the engine may actually produce. I have searched near and far, but no answers. TrickFlow, Ford Racing, Edelbrock, CJ Pony Parts, Summit Racing, and my engine builder ALL couldn't even give me an estimated figure. I figured at best Trickflow would have done a similar setup using everything trickflow and seeing what they could get, but nothing. So if anyone could help at all I would greatly appreciate it. I am dying to figure out a roundabout number that I should expect nothing much over... Please consider the 150shot of nitrous. Thank You everyone that can help me out. :)

• Sponsors (?)

I honestly wouldnt be worried about what power this thing puts out. I would build it, and run it. Whatever it dynos, then it is what it is. Numbers are just numbers are just numbers, and will vary from dyno to dyno, operator to operator.

You start looking for a number and you could wind up dis-appointed. Only time I would worry about the numbers, is if they were way lower than everyone elses running the same stuff.