30lb - 42lb injectors ok?

a forged 306 , im building it to add a supercharger but theres gona be down time for like 8 months without , and i doubt it will be pushing over 300 horsepower...

so is 30-42lb injectors ok for something with not enough power to fully use them? what about 250 fuel pump? i want to add those so when i throw on a S trim i can just scream away without alot of modications needed to use it,

is a 4340 crank ok? on a pretty much stock engine

where can i find a good MILD cam or a supercharger application cam.

is 8:1 to low for street? to where it wont make any power without supercharger? or would that be ok? i dont want to be a slug without the supercharger that or a 8:5:1 compression

• Sponsors (?)

I broke my 331 in with 42lbers for 2-3 months before she saw boost and a dyno, so plan for the future. You ECU+MAF is only going to use as much fuel as neccassary. not the entire 42lbs of fuel.Same thing with the fuel pump, there is no such thing as overkill in a fuel system, plan fo the future, the fuel that isnt used, it returned to the fuel tank..its simple.

a 4340 crank...forged? The stock crank can handle more hp then the stock block, there is no point in using anything other then stock internals in a block that will gredade at 500-600 hp...

I would contact www.Andersonfordmotorsport.com for your cam needs. 8.1:1 is on the lower end of the scale. 8.5:1 is opimum, 9:1 is fine,and i believe the newer cobra motors are 9.5:1

Good luck

well the stock everything on this engine is trash, so no point in reusing any of it , 306 brand new everything i want to make it as strong as possible

good thing to hear about those injectors and fuel pump

im diffenetely going 8:5:1

p.s. new cobra motor is 8:5:1