30lb or 42lp injectors with the s/c?

car is in the shop... got the s/c: vortech with a 2.95" pulley, i asume 10-14 psi, crank pulley not sure yet, stock or the underdrive crank pulley ... i can't decide which injctors to get the 30 lb or the 42lb.. can't afford 36 too expensive... this is what i have so far: DSS low comp pistons,stock heads, performer RPM II intake lower and upper, E303 cam, 7 qt oil pan, shortie headers...
i don't have the money to get new heads so i'll stick until winter with the stock heads.. then i'll get AFR 185 or Edelbrock Performer heads and probably a custom cam... so 30lb injectors will be enough for what i have so far or should i get 42s?

• Sponsors (?)

saniutza said:
cool glad to know... now anybody can tellme if adjustable fuel pressure regulator is really necessary?i'm going to buy a 255 l/h fuel pump, do i need a a adjj fuel press reg?

I would strongly suggest the ADJ FPR, Kirban has a good name and you can;t beat the price.

saniutza said:
damnit more money to spend :mad: ok.. tnx man... and what would you suggest me to set the [pressure to?

are Lucas injectors any good? i was looking around and vortech has for sale 38lb injectors for $359

Lucas injectors are fine, I installed a set of 38# in a customers car with a built 302 and a A-trim Vortech, no FMU needed. Start your pressure at 38psi and go up in 1/2 pound increments.

www.andersonfordmotorsport.com carries Lucas along with other brands, they have a lot of Supercharger expierence and can suggest the best for you.
www.fuelsystems.biz Allen K has a very good rep and may be able to help you
www.steeda.com Steeda carries the 42# for $359