315/35/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL thats right Buggapimp haha he was way cool! I do remeber that meet, I really wanted to make it but I think that was when I was home on leave from Korea.

• Sponsors (?)

IMG_1708.jpg

6346670070_bdee5e3130.jpg

If I had to choose between these two... Hell yeah! I'd take option one all day every day.

Wheels tucked into the wells. Car lowered so that it doesn't look like a 4x4... Almost looks like it COULD have been factory option.

Noob
Just admit you are sick you had to eat your own spit. :rlaugh:
The wheels on that red car look like 22" I could be wrong and other than the cheesy tailights that car is looking very good. IM*pimped out*O of course. (FYI I myself wouldnt do 22's on a Stang ) Now on the other hand.........................
That black Stang is destroying every rule you and every other negetive person in this thread is saying. 17's and 18's are NOT the only wheels that look good on SN95's. And the way you did your car is NOT how everyone else on Stangnet has to do their car. And your opinion in NOT gold.
NOW :zipit:

Attachments

• IMG_1708.jpg
    IMG_1708.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 282
  • 6346670070_bdee5e3130.jpg
    6346670070_bdee5e3130.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 276
Noob
Just admit you are sick you had to eat your own spit. :rlaugh:
The wheels on that red car look like 22" I could be wrong and other than the cheesy tailights that car is looking very good. IM*pimped out*O of course. (FYI I myself wouldnt do 22's on a Stang ) Now on the other hand.........................
That black Stang is destroying every rule you and every other negetive person in this thread is saying. 17's and 18's are NOT the only wheels that look good on SN95's. And the way you did your car is NOT how everyone else on Stangnet has to do their car. And your opinion in NOT gold.
NOW :zipit:

I think you misunderstand... The red car = ass with elbows stuck in it.

The black one was at least done correctly and has a nice stance. That doesn't mean that I'm trolling wheel sites so that I can get mine. :O_o:

Those cheezy tail lights you refer to? That's the same I think about 22s on an S95.

As for negative people? That's YOUR word choice. Anyone could say the same about anyone else who has an opinion that differs. I'd like to think that these folks are about calling an ugly baby and ugly baby. :)

I think you misunderstand... The red car = ass with elbows stuck in it.

The black one was at least done correctly and has a nice stance. That doesn't mean that I'm trolling wheel sites so that I can get mine. :O_o:

Those cheezy tail lights you refer to? That's the same I think about 22s on an S95.

As for negative people? That's YOUR word choice. Anyone could say the same about anyone else who has an opinion that differs. I'd like to think that these folks are about calling an ugly baby and ugly baby. :)

No. I didnt misunderstand anything you have said anywhere on this site.
Your a negetive know it all.
If you dont like it then no one should. If its not the brand or type you would use then its garbage or trash or in your words "junk" "pimp" etc etc. Cant be serious.
An ugly baby to you and whoever else with their chest puffed out on this site might be the most beautiful baby in the world to me.
BOTTOM LINE.
You said 20's shouldnt go on a SN95. Then you got slapped across the face with the picture of the BLACK STANG and had to bow down. Nobody asked you to get 20's keep your cobra r's. LOL. I asked the site which is suppose to be here for this type of advice if a 315/35/20 tire would fit on MY rims and MY car and you turned it into a negetive slam thread. I'm not here for that. I'm here to enjoy ALL the cars and learn. Not hate on others because they might not like exactly what I like or dump on people who may not be able to afford the same things I can. Keep it positive or keep it moving.

No. I didnt misunderstand anything you have said anywhere on this site.
Your a negetive know it all.
If you dont like it then no one should. If its not the brand or type you would use then its garbage or trash or in your words "junk" "pimp" etc etc. Cant be serious.
An ugly baby to you and whoever else with their chest puffed out on this site might be the most beautiful baby in the world to me.
BOTTOM LINE.
You said 20's shouldnt go on a SN95. Then you got slapped across the face with the picture of the BLACK STANG and had to bow down. Nobody asked you to get 20's keep your cobra r's. LOL. I asked the site which is suppose to be here for this type of advice if a 315/35/20 tire would fit on MY rims and MY car and you turned it into a negetive slam thread. I'm not here for that. I'm here to enjoy ALL the cars and learn. Not hate on others because they might not like exactly what I like or dump on people who may not be able to afford the same things I can. Keep it positive or keep it moving.

I'm done with you. YOU are the one with the preconcieved notion. YOU are the one that figured since I wasn't jumping on your bandwagon that I must me some sort of red-neck, "KKK Koward". :O_o:

I never told you or anyone else that THEY couldn't like it. Again, those are YOUR WORDS, not mine.

You don't like what I had to say? I'm good with that. I won't loose a moment's sleep over it. You think that it's just being negative? I can live with that too. You think I dumped on you? That's fine, I don't even know you could really care less. Am I going to stop commenting in threads because you might not like it? Not even for a second. Personally, I really don't care one way or the other what you do you your car. :shrug: If you want to be butthurt, that's ok too. You want to NOT be butthurt then don't post on a public forum. :nice: Not everyone is going to like what you like nor do they have to. That's your problem.

You have this back asswards idea that folks have a preconcieved notion about you and must be, "hatin'". With that, I MUST be running Cobra R's right? You won't see those on my car either. They're pretty played out IMO.

But you go on, install a trapese on your car if you want to. :shrug: Honesty, I don't really care one way or the other.

The REAL bottom line?
You're about as worrisome as a cloudy day. :nice:

Keep it positive or keep it moving.

Take your own advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.