315/35 nitto's AND tailpipes...pics

• Sponsors (?)

5spd GT said:
What modifications needed to be done to the car's seat brackets to get those seats in there?
To make the seats fit i had to drill some holes in the factory bracket to make them fit to the seat. then i had to "enlarge" the bottom holes where the bracket fits to the floor.

Blacklx5.0-- it only took me a few months to redo the whole thing: different motor, tranny, rear end, interior, paint, and most mods. It actually caught fire in the rear of the car due to a electrical short @ the rear mounted battery. Thats when i decided to respray it to Sonic Blue. Here are some before pics:
Project1.png

Kristy056.jpg

mycar001.jpg

car002.jpg

purge3.jpg

Attachments

• Project1.png
    Project1.png
    203.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Kristy056.jpg
    Kristy056.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 79
  • mycar001.jpg
    mycar001.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 79
  • car002.jpg
    car002.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 81
  • purge3.jpg
    purge3.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 75
The night she caught fire, One of the firemen just said "YOU GOT ANY NOSSS IN THIS THING, HOT ROD?" luckely i had just taken the bottle out the day before to get filled:D
just so happens my buddy had a disposable camera in his pocket. We had just mounted up the Weld big-n-littles, takin her out for a test run.

Picture445.png

Attachments

• Picture445.png
    Picture445.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 86
Run a tape measure across them and see what the true width comes out to be on those tires. I'm just curious.

My 275/35/18 bfg's come out to just a tad over 10.5 wide, on a 8.5 rim.

It is kinda wierd, i guess tires are like sneakers, bfg's run wide and nittos run narrow, kinda like nike vs addidas.

fox racer said:
do you have a rear seat delete, or did you just yank the seat?
I just yanked the seat and bought a big piece of carpet from LRS and did the whole hatch area up to the back of the front seats. It don't look too bad.