315s on 94-98s.

• Sponsors (?)

On my 95 Im running 315 sumitomos on 17X10.5 wheels & its a tight fit, but they dont rub at all & my car is lowered on H&R supersports. I removed the quad shocks before I got the wheels mounted because it didnt look like it was gonna clear. Some people still run the quads & u should do so unless you have aftermarket LCA's with harder bushings because then the quads arent needed. Some aftermarket tailpipes might have clearance issues too, but my Flowmaster tailpipes fit fine...

DSCN2370.jpg

DSCN2232.jpg

e6917b83.jpg

DSCN2346.jpg

58ed37e8.jpg

1aaeec37.jpg

wow EPIK, thats a really sick SN95.. never seen DD Cobra wheels, they look awesome. I have heard you can just flip the quad shocks so the big side (piston side) is oppossite from where the tires sit.

Thanks.... I am glad that they only made these wheels for a short time because they are super rare. I think myself & 1 other person on this site have em, cant remember his name, but he has the clean Sonic Blue GT....

315 MT DR's

StangrearMT-2.jpg

First let me say your car looks great. But why all those traction mods, just to run the worst tires for traction made. I had a set and they were terrible. Look at the thread gaps!

DSCN2370.jpg

Thanks...The only traction mod on the car are the LCA's? I installed them because the factory LCA's are crap plus I had to remove the quads to fit the wheels. They will benefit me later when I mod my motor. I wont buy the sumi's again, & the only reason I am running them is because they came with my wheel package....