32 Valve Conversion for 5.0's

• Sponsors (?)

They've been out for several years. There was once an article in 5.0 Mustang about the heads when they were known as Dominion Heads (I think that's what the name was).

Don't know why they haven't sold better or why someone like Edelbrock or TW hasn't jumped on the bandwagon.

Oh, when I saw 32v, I was thinking DOHC. This is still a pushrod engine. My Honda Rincon ATV engine works the same as these heads do. It is a single cylinder engine, with pushrods and 4 valves. Just two pushrods come off two lobes on the camshaft and push a long rocker which open two valves each.

Pretty neat, I wouldn't mind havin em.

89roadster said:
They've been out for several years. There was once an article in 5.0 Mustang about the heads when they were known as Dominion Heads (I think that's what the name was).

Don't know why they haven't sold better or why someone like Edelbrock or TW hasn't jumped on the bandwagon.

Well, on their site it says this company has a patent for it. I'm sure Edelbrock or someone has offered to buy the patent from them or something. They are probably just charging too much. :shrug: