32 valve heads for our cars???

• Sponsors (?)

bimmertech said:
noone to my knowledge on this site has them. there was one guy that was getting a set, but waited like 2 years for them. he never reported back if he got them.

the theory is sound. i would like a pair.

From a poster on Corral .....

I had a go around with "Russ" at ARAO a couple years back. I had ordered a set for 4k and sent him 1/2 down when he said he could deliver "in a couple weeks". Well weeks turned to 4 months. He dodged my phone calls for a couple more months before I sent a lawyer to shake him up. 9 months after I sent the money I got my money back. It only cost me $450.00 in lawyer fees to get my money back.

Just for fun I called to inquire on ordering a set a few weeks ago. "A couple weeks" is still his line.

He will take your money, use it as long as possible, and give you the run-around. To my knowlege he has yet to deliver a set of FORD heads. One of the Mustang magazines announced a test of these heads for the next issue- they never got them.

Buyer BEWARE!!!!

Bill

dang thats a real bummer. That would be such a awesome idea and would have made for a sweat n/a motor. I thought this would really have been something really wicked and unique. Oh well i guess theres always airflow research.

Hmmm .....

How about a rotary valve setup?!!!

pic06.jpg

pic02.jpg

components.jpg

A little OT ....

Ford is now doing research on solenoid actuated valve systems. With the flip of a switch, you can completely change your cam, lol (or what would be). From grocery getter to track king. Now that's not their purpose in the design .... but that's for sure what I would use it for. Imagine sitting at a stop light beside of your typical ricer ... or Camaro ... and all of a sudden you start to really thump.

Also, there are some people out there working on camless engines .... such as this setup based off of "exhaust actuated valves".... http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Camless_20engine

didnt ford have a production 4 valve pushrod motor in the 60's? a 4xx c.i. motor? i could be way off but i could have sworn they put it in something back then...a limited shinoda mustang or something? (shinoda was the chevy designer hired by ford to produce a few cars right?) by now im either amazingly right, or look like a damn fool:owned: