325/50/15 Tire on a Fox

ike34

Jan 16, 2004
Waterloo, IA
Is it possible without mini tubing?
I thought I saw somebody on here with some on a fox.
Im thinking about getting some for my car, and running them on some 15x10 welds with 6.5 backspacing?
If you have pics please post them

• Sponsors (?)

My $.02 with your combo that is whay too much tire...

However to answer your question, yes it can be done with a little heating and beating..lol Use a torch to heat up the wheel well and beat the stock tub to give you the clearance you need, the 15" x 10" with 6.5" is the right wheel, you'll also need to roll the lips on the fender, remove the quad shocks, and a offset lower control arm with coil overs is also a huge help.

Why? I know a guy running 9.30's with a non-tubbed notchback with 305-35-R18 Mickey Thompson drag radials.

325 seems over kill....and you better have a wheel that is at least 10.5"-11" wide.

A buddy of mine just busted a C clip and spit an axle out while running 295/60s. He's got a warmed over 306 with a cam and intake....he dropped the clutch in 1st and the tires dead hooked and when he started moving the axle just spun out the side. It looked pretty retarded too (think '80s mullet Camaro style).

A buddy of mine just busted a C clip and spit an axle out while running 295/60s. He's got a warmed over 306 with a cam and intake....he dropped the clutch in 1st and the tires dead hooked and when he started moving the axle just spun out the side. It looked pretty retarded too (think '80s mullet Camaro style).

:lol: