331 Pro-Street Fighter short block engine kit from COASTHIGH?

FastGT50Stang

Sep 19, 2005
Chicago
SORRY ABT THE LENGTH, BUT IT JUS A LOT OF INFO. thanks

I've been spending a lot of my time researching and basically searching the web all day and everyday, trying to find the perfect short block / engine combination to drop into my '90 GT.

And, CoastHigh.com has really caught my attention with there great selection of crate engines. At first, i wanted to get the 347ci and put that into my stang, but i've heard many, many bad cases about the motor and it's abilities and limits. For a good street/strip motor, the 331 is definitely one of the best applications out there.

Does anyone have a 331 in their stang, if you do, how do you like it so far and what type of block do you have. Also, the short block kit comes with blower dishes or flat top pistons, forged steel crankshaft, connecting rods, wrist pins, rings, rod, main bearings, and of course the BLOCK; but i'm quite not sure what kind it is; is it a dart, sportsman, etc cuz there's a pic of blue block with a FORD emblem above it? The above products are balanced and blueprinted and the price is $2,599.99

I have emailed the co. about what type of horsepower numbers i'd see with Edelbrock Jr. Victor heads, PI hydraulic roller camshaft, MSD ignition w/ billet distributor, BBK SSI upper/lower intake manifold or GT-40 upper/lower intake manifold, Aeromotive complete fuel system, w/ 30lb/hr Bosch injectors, BBK 75mm t/b, 80mm m/a, w/ my K&N cold air intake, Fluidyne cooling system (radiator) and all w/ of course suspension mods!

If anyone can give me a round-about estimation of HORSEPOWER with the mods listed above, i'd really appreciate it! Cuz who knows when they'll email me back!

• Sponsors (?)