331 stroker kit

• Sponsors (?)

Glad I came across this thread! Called Brian today and I will be going with the Probe 331 kit. I agree he is a nice guy and answered all my questions. (it was a little difficult to get through on the phone though).

Matt

Glad I came across this thread! Called Brian today and I will be going with the Probe 331 kit. I agree he is a nice guy and answered all my questions. (it was a little difficult to get through on the phone though).

Matt

Good decision. :nice:

I much prefer someone with Brians experience and reputation to an "order taker" at a catalog store.

When tech advice is needed, it's nice to know you can reach out to an Engine Masters top three finisher (that's Brian) for some guidance.

Good luck with your project.

first and foremost, u have to ask yourself how much do i want to spend??? u gotta ask and see if the crank is balanced, either externaly or internaly, most likley its not. all of the 347 kits i looked the cranks are not balanced and thats going to cost a few more hundred bucks to get it balanced. im going with a 347 from DSS racing. the amount of cash that the kits cost plus balancing the crank is almost the same price as getting it done by a pro. also with my 347 i need a 28oz balancer/flywheel. do you home work and find out what you need cause it will add fast. my whole setup will be over 3g's. good luck