334rwhp/329rwtq - 2v N/A

• Sponsors (?)

Superhereaux said:
is it now? i wasn't aware of this

you could have spent the same amount of money and alot less time and had a 450-500rwhp supercharged beast

pretty sad that a stock gt with just a mongoose kit for $3700 can blow your doors off without even trying, but whatever:shrug:

better have at 150 shot running through it AT LEAST
CLEAN looking car though:nice:

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: Quit racing dyno numbers and bring out one of your mongoose kitted GT's and I'll be more than happy to run them. To run 11's, it take alot more than 3700 in a blower/tune to run it. Ignorance is bliss eh?

For the rest of you guys - I am blushing! Thanks for the words! :hail2:

Superhereaux said:

you could have spent the same amount of money and alot less time and had a 450-500rwhp supercharged beast

pretty sad that a stock gt with just a mongoose kit for $3700 can blow your doors off without even trying, but whatever:shrug:

You sound just like the Ricers. "Screw building the mdtor lets just slap twin tubos on it". An N/A car gets alot more respect in my book.

Superhereaux said:

hahahahahahaah

a mongoose'd 2v would blow his door's off? obviously you dont know what an NA car like that will do and definitely dont understand what will happen with a 125kit on top of it.

Jackie Chan said:
hahahahahahaah

a mongoose'd 2v would blow his door's off? obviously you dont know what an NA car like that will do and definitely dont understand what will happen with a 125kit on top of it.
QFMFT :mad:

Dyno numbers aren't all they're cracked out to be when comparing blown vs n/a :nono:

Ernad said:
nice numbers man + clean car :nice:

what are your other mods that make you expect 11s N/A?

DRIVETRAIN

Tremec TKO II (.82 overdrive)
Spec Stage III Clutch
Fidanza 8 bolt Aluminum Flywheel
Steeda Clutch Cable, Quadrant and Firewall Adj.
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Lakewood Scattershield
FMS Aluminum Driveshaft
Detroit Truetrac
Moser 31 Spline Axles
Motive 3.55 Gears (upgrade to 3.73/4.10 depending on my trap RPM)
MAC Rear Girdle

SUSPENSION

PA Chromoly Front K-Member/FoxBody A-Arms
Front Sway Bar Removed
175# springs
Lakewood 90/10 Struts
M/M 4 bolt Caster Camber Plates
Lakewood 50/50 Shocks
Eibach Drag Launch Springs w/ Airbag
Wolfe Racecraft LCA
Wolfe Racecraft Double Adj UCA
PA Anti-Roll bar
CHE Axle Brace
HPM Welded Subframe Connectors
HPM Driveshaft Loop
Moroso 3" Racing Studs on each corner

Draglights all around - Skinnies and ET Drags

Jackie Chan said:
hahahahahahaah

+1, the guy makes 334 rwhp n/a and someone still has to piss in his cornflakes, what the hell!? I for one cannot wait to see what this thing can do in the 1/4 with all that N/A power. Sick car man!! :nice: :nice:

edit - how do you like the BBK valve covers? Are they a good seal? J/W, some people reported having leaks because they don't have seats for the gaskets. Anyway, nice nice nice