• put two 4cly engines in one for each rear wheel

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • (other) give me another option

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Bosko5.0

May 18, 2006
longwood, FL
which one do you think would be better for a daily driver and alittle track time.
I am thinkin long term, so this wont be completed for 1 to 2 years,

either one will be a Dart block( go big or dont go at all :D ) i would like to do a 347 but every one and their uncle has one so i want to try and go a different route, something that SHOULD be in a mustang a 429(aka a Boss 429) though not a boss block, ive only seen one 95 wit one it, It was sic, and rare.

I have yet to decide which Heads, intake, rotating assembly, I will do more research into all this.

I want to know what you guys think about this?

• Sponsors (?)

429 if you can afford it. If you had a lot of 302 based parts I'd say to get the 347 (actually if you were doing a NA dart block combo I'd make it a 363 cubed 8.2: deck stroker which is a 347 kit with a 4.125" bore).

I want to know what you guys think about this?

Its always fun to sit around and dream about .................
the ultimate high hp power plant :nice:

but

The reality of it is ... you gotta have a high hp dt to go along with it.

When you add up the COMPLETE package to sustain all that hp

Well ... its ultimate $$$ :crazy:

Another thing to think about ... this project is for a dd :eek:

anyway .........

I'd go for the cubes ;)

Grady

429 or the 427 mentioned above :nice:
But plan on spending money on at least replacing the tranny with something stronger, because the torque from such a beast would rip the T5 to shreads at some point, if not right away. And you plan to keep it as a DD with that combo? Well, if you can deal with the resulting 10mpg, it'll be the fastest DD ever :rolleyes: