347 pro street ranger worth?

speadfreak

Oct 13, 2005
A friend of mine just called me, said he's gonna sell a project he started a few years ago and never finished. It's an 84 ranger longbed,347, ported 289 hi-po head, air gap intake, eddy carb, 6al, griffin rad., longtubes, motorsport v covers, and mallory dist. It has a built auto with a 3500 stall. It has a narrowed 9 inch with discs and 456 gears, brand new weld pro stars with mickey thompson rubber, front and rear. The bed has aluminum wheel tubs installed and a fuel cell with electric pump. The bed, hood, tailgate, and fenders are rust free, but the cab is trashed with rust beyond repair......................My point........he said he'd let it go for 3k........Just looking for some opinions here. I don't really want it, but I think that he's letting it go for way too cheap.

• Sponsors (?)

sheet i would buy it and get a bed from a junkyard for like 100 bucks...**** the paint and all and just runit at the track see what it does!!! im sure if you get a cheapy aint job you can get good money..or worst comes to worst you got a kiler drivetrain

Good buy for whats there, but this would seem like a nightmare to get smogged if you have to.

On the other hand, we don't have that here, and there are seemingly dozens of 350 S10's running around. You can't hardly get to a track without falling over them.

5.0 con-vert said:
I'd take it for that price! But I say this without seeing the truck. If it runs and drives as is with a poop cab and thats the only problem, I think its well worth it...BTW where is this located???

"poop cab" LMAO. It's in NW Indiana.