347 Stroker with eddy performers

Hey guys i have a 347 stroker that im finishing up, I have a nice set of eddy performers that i will be slappin on. Well when i bought the heads from a guy on Corral's site, i just believed what he told me , and did not verify that they were performer rpms , like he told me. I was so excited to get them that i just looked em over gave em the cash and bolted. I scored a deal 650 for aluminum eddy's with stud mount roller rockers. They came with 1.6 rollers and everything. Well after looking them over the other day i measured the valves. son of a bitch if they aint 1.9 and 1.6 valves. I learned my lesson but i still would like to use the heads if possible. This is not a high winding race engine. this is a street car that will occasionally see the track. So tell me, how much a of a pig will this thing be now with the smaller heads, should i still run them or should i not even bother. Im pretty right now, because i feel like i ****ed up by not checking them when i bought them. The rest of the engine consists of eddy upper and lower, and eddy wet shot. Im thinking with these heads, it will be a hell of a torque monster, what do you guys think? thanks

• Sponsors (?)