350Z not for me.

Because as the top goes down so does your masculinity.

Maybe so, maybe not; I'm not going to debate that one. But I can tell you one thing: a semi-clean convertible V6 Mustang (with the top down) will get 4x as many chicks as a nice clean, loud, badass coupe will. I've gotten more girls in my granddad's 94 vert GT in one weekend than I've gotten in 2 years with my car. Granted his GT is Iris Metallic (pinkish purplish), but still. Point is that the chicks flock to the verts.

Dang we got off topic quickly....:rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

Because as the top goes down so does your masculinity. Seriously, name ONE convertable that isn't better as a coupe. I question your intelligence level and sexual orientation.

So it seems like you have been driving convertibles for a very long time....:shrug: You drive an EVO and have pictures of your EVO on a MUSTANG forum. At the end of the day you stil drive an evo running 10's or not its still an evo.

Wait...:scratch:
Because as the top goes down so does your masculinity. Seriously, name ONE convertable that isn't better as a coupe. I question your intelligence level and sexual orientation.
I question Your intelligence level and sexual orientation, weren't you the one that said:
Thinking that what type of car you drives affects this just removes the doubt of your ignorance.My car is not an extension of my penis.
Yup, it was...quit contradicting yourself.

I've been poking and joking the whole time, I don't know why everyone always thinks I'm serious. I get this in real life too, no one gets my sense of humor :)
Probably cause your just as obnoxious in real life as you are in these forums

:nonono:Dude your comments are so f'n annoying, just GTFO

So it seems like you have been driving convertibles for a very long time....:shrug: You drive an EVO and have pictures of your EVO on a MUSTANG forum. At the end of the day you stil drive an evo running 10's or not its still an evo.

Yup, I wish i could remember who it was on this forum that said:

"You could make Richard Simmons fast if you stuck a rocket up his ass, but he'd still be gay."

I question Your intelligence level and sexual orientation, weren't you the one that said:

wiser words have never been spoken. :lol:

Thank you for taking the time to multi-quote the extreme hypocrisy coming from 4masterbait, I also noticed it but was too lazy to connect all the :bs: dots in a rebuttal like you did, nice work sir :flag:

Maybe so, maybe not; I'm not going to debate that one. But I can tell you one thing: a semi-clean convertible V6 Mustang (with the top down) will get 4x as many chicks as a nice clean, loud, badass coupe will. I've gotten more girls in my granddad's 94 vert GT in one weekend than I've gotten in 2 years with my car. Granted his GT is Iris Metallic (pinkish purplish), but still. Point is that the chicks flock to the verts.

Dang we got off topic quickly....:rolleyes:

God I hate hearing the "car/girl ratio" argument. You've got some problems if you need a car to get girls.

God I hate hearing the "car/girl ratio" argument. You've got some problems if you need a car to get girls.

I don't think he said he needed a car to get girls, he's just stating that convertibles attract more girls...and i don't doubt that, everytime i see a mustang convertible around the beach in galveston i see 2 or 3 girls and a dude driving :rolleyes:

I'd take a termi vert over an evo anyday

I'm probably a bigger fan of Terminators then anyone here. I've been on SVT Performance for YEARS. I just HATE convertibles with a passion. I think there is nothing worse you can do to a performance car.

Dang we got off topic quickly....

Are you like 16? Seriously, do you cruise the local circuit for chicks? You smell like McDonalds French fry grease and failure.

An evo is the farthest car from a manly car that i can ever imagine.

Cool, I'll just drive my Mustang when I want to feel manly then, which btw is also faster then your mustang....nyah nyah nyaaaaaaaah.

So it seems like you have been driving convertibles for a very long time.... You drive an EVO and have pictures of your EVO on a MUSTANG forum. At the end of the day you stil drive an evo running 10's or not its still an evo.

Oh I see what you did thurrrrrrrrrr.

mate , its a lancer with an over sized spoiler

Mate, it's a lancer with an over sized spoiler, turbo, all wheel drive, recarro seats, momo steering wheel, aluminum body panels, etc etc. It's as much a lancer as a V6 mustang is a Cobra.

Dude your comments are so f'n annoying, just GTFO

I'm way more obnoxious in real life, think of me as 6 foot tall, 135lbs soaking wet, face in dire need of oxy10, and big nerdy glasses with equally huge ears. My voice is described as somewhat squeeky, somewhat nazally, but all the time mega sexy.

Yup, I wish i could remember who it was on this forum that said:

"You could make Richard Simmons fast if you stuck a rocket up his ass, but he'd still be gay."

And who was it that said "Mustangs are like tampons, every :taco: has one"? What I did there, do you see it?

Thank you for taking the time to multi-quote the extreme hypocrisy coming from 4masterbait, I also noticed it but was too lazy to connect all the dots in a rebuttal like you did, nice work sir

You do realize that my name has nothing to do with Tuna right? It's Fortunate. I know it's hard for you to figure out complex puzzles....like how does this computer thingy work?

Finally someone that understands :)

I don't think he said he needed a car to get girls, he's just stating that convertibles attract more girls...and i don't doubt that, everytime i see a mustang convertible around the beach in galveston i see 2 or 3 girls and a dude driving

Probably the gay friend that all hot girls have, you know....he's safe, he never tries to hit it...he just helps them pick out purses and what not.

All in all I want to thank you all for a wonderful Monday morning, I laughed pretty damn hard :)

Why are you so bent out of shape now? You can dish it out but you can't take it? I thought this was all in good fun and now you're riding the cotton pony for what ever reason.

Why are we talking about a 350z on a mustang website anyway? :)