ford racing parts
wires
boot covers
double roller degreeable timming chain set
billet steel flywheel
harmonic balancer
presure plate bolts and dowls
Trick flow R intake
also need dizzy and cam. i was looking at a cam with advertise duration of 300/290 (234/224)and 520/496 lift and lobe seperation is 110. would this be a good cam to get? it's a non roller motor. will be strip street driven but not daily driven and will be a N/A motor. also what do you think it will make at the wheels? peace

john:p

that cam looks kind of old school to me, you almost always want more lift on the exhaust on a split dur. cam, shoot for like somewhere in the .550 range and over 230 dur maybe like a 240/240, .550/.565 that motor would love a bigger cam its gona be breathing some heavy air lol.. look for something in the 112-114 lobe range so the idle will be decent..

I think anderson has some roller cams that will fit a hydro flat tappet 351?

the Trick Flow complete top-end kit is the way I am going. Trick Flow is GREAT to work with . . . ya may be able to deal directly through Summit and get the complete Trick Flow top end kit with the 351W lower and Trak Heat Upper . . . they may even substitute a cam for you in the kit. I would definitely call Summit Racing and talk to them and see what they can offer. This is the package I am going with with my World 351W / 427 Stroker I will be installing this winter. I just hope the Blowzilla will match up . . . still have to research that one . . . nothing but time on my hands for now . . . and no . . . I'm not in prison . . . worse . . . lol . . . Afghanistan!! :flag: