351 windsor pricing?

KurtPB

May 15, 2006
Lorimor, IA
i'll be buying an LX 4cyl for $400 with some awesome wheels and like new tires, along with a 8.8 possi to put my 2.3t in and the guy said he'd even throw in a 351w if i bought the car since it's been sitting for a couple years. i was going to sell it to some retard at my school that has an '88 GT that he bought for $2200 and i bluebooked it at $650(he says i'm tweakin' and claims that any fox like his is worth a good $3500 when his passenger quarter is rusted out, no exhaust, keyed(with rust around the scratch) faded paint, blah blah blah). he wants a bigger motor because in his eyes, the bigger the better so i was going to sell it to him for $400 along with the T5 out of my TC that i'm getting my turbo motor out of. if these are worth more than what i want, how much could i probably get for it?

• Sponsors (?)

lol, hah, i cant imagine what shipping would be to either texas or florida... and i planned on only selling it for $100 because that's what a typical 5spd/3spd goes for on the 2.2/2.5 mopars. my original plan was selling the 351 w/ the T5 and possi to some idiot at my school with a POS GT for $800($400-motor, $300-possi & $100-t5) but if it's really worth that much... meh.