351C in 79 hatchback

BarnStang

Founding Member
Mar 2, 2001
Hagerstown, MD
I have the chance to buy a 79 Prostreet car 90% done. Has a 351C sitting in it with no exhaust at all. Does anyone know of a header that will work with this combo?
I am not overly excited about this so if anyone is interested it would not break my heart to pass on this, besides, I am not a big fan of pre-87 cars. I have too many projects now, but the guy has to move the car, and I can't let it go for what he wants. Canton pan, AOD reverse valve body, rachet shifter, 4 link, 4.56 gears, detroit locker, strange axles, alum rad, Mallory dist. All new including the motor. Never run. Bodywork done, needs paint. PM me for the price he gave me if you are close enough to come get it. Zip 21740.
If there is an easy solution to the headers, It would be easy to finish and I would have a fun car to run around in this summer. So, if there is a header that will work in this, please let me know! Thanks!
Anyone want to venture what this thing might be worth? A little out of my area to speculate. Seems like a deal to me for whats in it.

• Sponsors (?)