351w into a 93 lx

332stang

Aug 14, 2011
i know almost everything i need,but the wireing harness and would i beable to make it efi and put an upper and lower intake on it,and could i still smog it if i have all the hoses hooked up.also could someone tell me with cars can i get the 351 out of

• Sponsors (?)

You can reuse the harness, since its the same firing order it is pretty much all the same. There are efi intakes you can buy as well, but they are spendy. As for smog I don't see why not, but I don't know for sure since I didn't use any of that stuff. And for what you can get it out of, trucks, full size broncos, the older full size vans, and I think the LTD but im not sure. If you can I would get a 94 and newer block since it is a roller block

thank i wouldnt see why it wouldnt pass smog if it has all the smog stuff on it i really dont care about the roller block because im going to redue the whole engine from top to bottom

i really dont care about the roller block because im going to redue the whole engine from top to bottom

The roller block has deeper lifter bores that allow the use of stock style roller lifters. If you get a non-roller block, you'll have to use link bar roller lifters, which are $$$. Either that, or you'll have to go flat tappet, which is senseless, because roller lifters are superior in every way.