351wcoupe Track Pics

• Sponsors (?)

oh don't have them yet....I just sent him my email address... I love the eagerness though.

Edit: I just thought about it. You've seen, been in and around the car for a month now and yet you really want to see some pics....*ego getting bigger* takes deep cleansing breathe and return to my chair. :p

I am sending the origional so keep checking the e-mail. They are about 800k each I didnt want to alter them. This may take some time to do from the house. There are 17 in all

Edit::::: 8 of 17 are sent I will send the others tomorrow Dialup is slow at home. Dual T1 here at work but they hate me bringing in software through security at the airport

LOL he said that it is all shop done, his daddy got it made for him. He has a 120 rotated upper knife edged lower, he said the turbo is smaller than the t-3 LOL it is a hybrid, he has a nice FmIC and a cool CAI too. He will give you a run for the money without you running the NOS though.

Actually me on a good night would barely equal what he was running. I'm not sounding too cocky but after watching him drive and seeing how the car acted I honestly believe I could take his car 8.4 or quicker. The car looked like it hooked because he bogged really bad. Slow reaction and about a 2.2 60ft I would have gotten a very good lead off. He still managed to bust off several high 8 sec runs. :nonono: I better get back to working on my pinto.