35th Anniversary Panel

Kornnut

Founding Member
Nov 25, 2000
Tulsa
Scored a 35th anny panel cheap today. It just needed a little elbow grease to get it back in shape. I have always wanted one of these but it wasn't a high priority, but for the price of this one I couldn't pass it up. Anywho on to the pics.

Little sun damaged
photo7.jpg

Wet sanded with a Mr. Clean magic eraser
photo8.jpg

A little back to black and it looks pretty good
photo6.jpg

I wanted an original ford piece and for $40 bucks I couldn't pass it up. I may pick up another truck lid and saleen wing to change things up when I want to. Either way I am very happy with the find.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Good find. Next time I am up there I'll let you try the stuff I use on plastic trim and see what you think of it. Always kinda liked these but they were always way overpriced from CDC

Good find. Next time I am up there I'll let you try the stuff I use on plastic trim and see what you think of it. Always kinda liked these but they were always way overpriced from CDC

Good deal. Always up for trying new products. I felt the same about the cdc piece. Got mine for $100 less.

What is the word on the mystic?

Good deal. Always up for trying new products. I felt the same about the cdc piece. Got mine for $100 less.

What is the word on the mystic?

Got it sunday. I need to get better pics of it but here's a teaser.. Don't want to clutter your thread with the car:

DSC_0006-1.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Meh, clutter away. Only can talk about a 35th panel so much. Looks really good. Did you get the one from Haslett?

Ended up with the car in Corpus. The car in Haslet just scared me too much not running for 5 years. This one is in better than the average car and it's a blank slate for me. Nothing that I can't handle. I have a huge parts list for the car that will take some years to get all together I'm sure but hey that's what will make it mine and my project.