360 bucks closer to owning a 4 eye woot woot!!!

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
100_0337.jpg

:D
Sold my 360, prolly could have gotten more, only 360 bucks for like new 360 with 2 games and 2 controllers, man what a deal!

Attachments

• 100_0337.jpg
    100_0337.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Sponsors (?)

And I need some advice, I REALLY REALLY want a 4 eye, but to tell you the truth I can't afford two cars now. I mean if it was going to be my only car then yea, I could afford it, but I AM NOT selling my car. I will probably have my car for a DD for awhile more till I get the 4 eye running good, but should I buy the 4 eye(which I really can't afford insurance and everything on two cars, or put this towards a poweradder?

cuz the buick was given to me and I will be paying alot more on insurance with a mustang over a buick... plus my buick rarely needed money dumped in to make nice cuz I didn't give a hit bout it, but taking this 4 eye from what it is to what I want it to be is gonnna cost some moola

spiff said:
Well get a good 4eye lined up before you make any decisions as to sell your current car.
I am not selling my car, no way no how, but I can get a four eye for under 1000 bucks. I really don't know what he wants for it, but its been sitting for well over 2 years so I think 500 cash would smell good to him, which I have right now.

grey5.0beast said:
I am not selling my car, no way no how, but I can get a four eye for under 1000 bucks. I really don't know what he wants for it, but its been sitting for well over 2 years so I think 500 cash would smell good to him, which I have right now.
Im willing to bet he wont let it go for less then a grand. From the pics you posted that car looks to be in damn good shape. Old man might be rich but i bet he knows what he can get for it elsewhere.

RsStanG1987 said:
Im willing to bet he wont let it go for less then a grand. From the pics you posted that car looks to be in damn good shape. Old man might be rich but i bet he knows what he can get for it elsewhere.
Well he wanted 1500 when I first talked to him around a year ago. And now I'm sure he'd be willing to part with it for a bunch less than that.

I think I will do what pacecar suggested, I am first gonna get around 700 then try and show up at his door with the cash in hand and see if it talks to him.

Just keep in mind that buying one isn't the tip of the iceburg. They're more money hungry than '87+ cars because everything is a little more expensive, like dash pads and correct year doors and such.

grey5.0beast said:
well everything on the inside is actually in really good shape including the recaro seats w/ halo headrests, which I have been told go for 500+ bucks.
The seats in perfect shape sell for 500+ but thats a stretch sometimes. Id buy the dash pad if it were in great shape and dark gray.

I am notgoing to part it out, I while just sell the seats, buy some cheapy racing seats fro summit or jegs, delete the back seat, interior to black, get rid of smog, a/c and anything else unneeded to save weight. Only mods are flowmasters and it has very litlle to no rust, I didn't see any

grey5.0beast said:
I am notgoing to part it out, I while just sell the seats, buy some cheapy racing seats fro summit or jegs, delete the back seat, interior to black, get rid of smog, a/c and anything else unneeded to save weight. Only mods are flowmasters and it has very litlle to no rust, I didn't see any
Honestly id just keep the seats boxed up for another couple of years and they would be selling for a lot more.