360 HP on a GT with...?

• Sponsors (?)

Pitch Black said:
With those exact mods, NO. But, you could get pretty damn close with the same amount of mods or similar. This is a video of a 321rwhp N/A 03 GT. Mods are:

-V&M Stg. 1 heads
-Comp Stg. II Cams
-Full exhaust (LT's, O/R H, Flows)
-CAI
-70mm TB & plenum

....thats it. With more aggressive heads and cams, better flowing catback (POS Flows :notnice:), and maybe even an X-pipe....you could see around 350-360rwhp :drool: :hail2:

VIDEO:

http://www.need2speed.com/Movies/321rwhpNatAspmustangGT.WMV

Comp Cams Stage II with stock springs when he asking for trouble.

And 360RWHP with one cam and 5.0 heads :rlaugh:
Not the worse, but a funny thread

It wasn't a newbie question. I didn't figure it would be possible. I didn't even think that GT-40 heads would go on the 4.6. He essentially told me this.

He bought the car brand new from a local dealer. He said he paid $21,500 with 2.x% interest. He also told me that he had the car built for him. He said it had:

Cobra suspension (IRS?)
Aftermarket struts/shocks
Eibach Springs
Cam
GT40 heads

I called BS to myself about it because I knew that you for sure couldn't get Ford to build your car with a cam, GT40 heads or even eibach springs.

I was just wondering how MUCH :bs: this guy was feeding me.

posm6s said:
True, however add all that in WITH the supercharger and you can make more power than you may want. :D

This quote is icing on the cake, I have never heard of too much power.
:D

If you can burn your tires at the end of the longest straight away, then you have enough power, or, you need to work on your suspension. I vote for the latter. :spot:

And what is this talk about not getting 25rwhp from a K&N, Inconceivable!!! :D