3rd annual Stangnet meet in Vancouver, WA

***************************************************UPDATE*******************************************

Please take note the date has been changed to June 23rd. There were issues with another meet that day, and racing has us busy most other weekends. Hopefully this change will improve our chances of better weather as well.

****************************************************************************************************

It's almost that time of year again when we start thinking about bringing the cars out of the garage and enjoying the nice weather. We will be having our 3rd annual All Ford Performance/Stangnet meet this year on Saturday June 23rd starting at 10am. We will be teaming up with Rrev Motorsports to put on a dyno exhibition with some high horsepower domestic and import cars at their facility in the afternoon and then off to PIR for some late night drags. Feel free to contact us for directions or questions regarding the event.

Thanks, we hope to see you there! :D

Map not to scale!
attachment.php

Here are the directions for the cruise: (thanks C-Money!)
AFP_Map.JPG

Attachments

• afp.JPG
    afp.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 235
  • Sponsors (?)

bring a helmet and make sure your car will pass a safety inspection (battery secure, coolant overflow, all that good stuff) and you should be fine. What is your expected ET?

People are more than welcome to bring stuff, the gang usually all chip in and buy pop and burgers or dogs and grill 'em up. We will be looking for a cook if anyone wants to volunteer to step in and do some BBQing.

Here is a great link of last year from the Mustang Wranglers website:
http://www.mustang-club.com/OnTheRoad/afp-060506.html

And oh yes....there will be BURNOUTS again this year!

attachment.php

Attachments

• afp-060506_007.jpg
    afp-060506_007.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 401
People are more than welcome to bring stuff, the gang usually all chip in and buy pop and burgers or dogs and grill 'em up. We will be looking for a cook if anyone wants to volunteer to step in and do some BBQing.

Here is a great link of last year from the Mustang Wranglers website:
http://www.mustang-club.com/OnTheRoad/afp-060506.html

And oh yes....there will be BURNOUTS again this year!

attachment.php
I'll also probably be there with my Nikon DSLR so if people are wanting pictures of their car or what not I can hook them up provided it's not raining at all. Figured some people might want a nice picture of their car(s). :)

Cool was just thinking about this the other day! So is rev only allowing certian cars to dyno? Or can anyone dyno? Whats gonna be there prce if anyone can. No cruise this year? See ya then! peace

john:p

Cool was just thinking about this the other day! So is rev only allowing certian cars to dyno? Or can anyone dyno? Whats gonna be there prce if anyone can. No cruise this year? See ya then! peace

Only a couple cars will be dynoing- big HP cars. Dyno time WILL NOT BE FOR SALE for this day. This is not an advertisement for work or dyno day.

After that we will be hitting the drags. We feel like the cruise, while fun, has ran its course and are ready to try something new.

This event is about getting together with friends and hanging out.

Only a couple cars will be dynoing- big HP cars. Dyno time WILL NOT BE FOR SALE for this day. This is not an advertisement for work or dyno day.

After that we will be hitting the drags. We feel like the cruise, while fun, has ran its course and are ready to try something new.

This event is about getting together with friends and hanging out.

Thats cool i'm down for that Are the super cars gonna be there also? Word has it rev and another guy are trying to get a couple super cars together for a dyno and pir meet? Me i hope not this is stangnet. peace

my battery is held down with a large "modified" hose clamp with the screw on the top so it comes out easy..is that acceptable? my expected E.T. will be the high 13's if im lucky, its my first time and its the stock motor, for now..may will probably be too soon for me to have the new motor ready to go, not to mention the 3 hour drive to vancouver

~Mark~