3rd brake light cover looking bad, suggestions?

• Sponsors (?)

I don't think it's confined to the 99-00 crowd. Mine looks pretty crappy too. I'm thinking about replacing it with the same from 50resto.com.

The LED doesn't look too bad, but I'd like to see it on a car before final judgement.

SilverBullet00 said:
It doesnt seem like the '01+ crowd has a problem with this but all the 99-00 guys do... I wonder what the deal is...Mine looks like ass, as well.

Its because the 01+ spoiler shades the brake light so well. On the 99-00 cars it's kinda just out there.

I want to see what that Black LED brake light looks like in person. It doesn't look all that bad. Might look good on a black car.

I'm trying to find a spare brakelight so i can retrofit a LED board inside all the way across...but guys want $70+ for brake lights on ebay!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 128
DerekStangGT said:
sweeeeet. looks good! how hard was the install? ebay piece?

2 nuts to take off old piece, take old harness off old piece, put it on new brake light plug in the LEDs in existing sockets and the bolt it back on. Pretty straight forward!!

It was the $79 on ebay

I'm thinking about tinting alittle bit to match the taillights...any suggestions?

Brando