3v Swap (elect. & All) 02 Gt

I am in the planning phases of swapping my 2V for a 3V. I have read tons of threads thus far, but all of the ones that I have reviewed account for using the 2V ECU and not the 3V. If I go through the hassle of doing this swap I would prefer to use the 3V electronics with the VVT. I know FRPP sells the Control Pack with the pedal assembly and ECU, but my question is what to do with the factory ECU/Harness? Do I remove all the engine associated wiring from the harness and replace with the 3V wiring and ECU or will I have to somehow run both? I know this will be a big project to take on but I think in the end it will be worth it. Any input is much appreciated, and much thanks to the guys who put in all the time on the 3V threads i have read so far. They have been a huge help in the initial phases but now i need to get this last part figured out.

• Sponsors (?)

You need a set of wiring diagrams for the 05 model year and from the model year of the donor car. This is the only way you will be able to get a handle on what this job will take. I can help you get a set. PM if interested.

The post does not state your goals (HP wise) and how the car is to be used. Is this a race car or street car? Does it have to have stock manners such that your Wife/GF can drive it? Do you expect the factory options such as AC and cruise control to work?

IMO, if considering "paying" someone to do the work, the project is over budget before starting.