4.10 Gear Question

• Sponsors (?)

no problem. btw i would suggest going with motives and saving a few bucks. i bought my 4:10 motives from the site you put up (i also wrote that FAQ i linked you too) and i have had no problems at all. good luck.

Adding gears to your car gives you no hp gains. But it makes the biggest difference in the world. By shortening your gears (the shorter the gear, the larger the number) you keep your engine reving at higher rpms. When your transmission shifts, it does so at a higher rpm through every gear, keeping your motor reving where it makes more power. Everyone has their own opinion as to which gears are best. I prefer 3:73's, because they are better for daily driving. With 4:10's your engine will be working hard on the freeway for no reason. 3:73's are best for the street. 3:55's are good too, but a bit mild for most enthusiasts, and definatly to mild for an aod.

I love those white Cobra R rims on your car. Our cars are almost identical exept you have the cobra front bumper. Where did you get the rims and what tires do you have on them? Are they 18s?

To finish off the nice white look, you should put a a white Mustang windshield decal.

WhiteStallionGT said:
I love those white Cobra R rims on your car. Our cars are almost identical exept you have the cobra front bumper. Where did you get the rims and what tires do you have on them? Are they 18s?

To finish off the nice white look, you should put a a white Mustang windshield decal.

they are authentic saleen s-281 wheels with the pirellis on them. and the cobra front end was on the car when i bought it.