Mach 1 4.10 Gears Worth This????

Discussion in 'Special Production' started by admdavs, May 6, 2004.

1. I am wondering if 4.10 gears installed for both parts and labor at $450 is a good deal- or should I continue to shop around???
  2. Are you going to be taking this to the track, or are the 4.10's just for the street?

If you plan on taking it to the track, I would suggest 31 spline forged axles and a 31 spline Diff be thrown in there too.

(I dunno if the price is good or not, sounds about normal though)
  3. It will sort of be a track and street car. It won't be exclusive to either, and in the correct weather will act as a daily driver. I have been reading a great deal in the forums and I think for the purpose I am going for with my ride is to move up to the 3.73 as opposed to 4.10-
  4. 450 is about right, that's about what i payed last time i had gears installed. and if that includes the speed cal it's a great deal :nice:

& btw - do 4.10's, you have a 4 valve car, they rev higher, take advantage of it :nice:
  5. 4:10 or 4:30 :nice: do not fear the gear!
  6. Thats a good price.
  8. That price seems about right, that's about what I've previously paid. Does that include a speedcal??? Cause if not that's another $100 u need to figure in. :nice: