4.10s are installed PLEASE READ!

blk4pt6 said:
SInce I posted this question, I have changed cars. I now have an 02 GT vert and went with 373's. I had put in 4:10's in my old 02 hardtop, but found them a bit much with the MAc ProChamber and cat back , for daily driving on highway with noise. Just not my cup of tea.

maybe you didnt like them because you use phrases like "cup of tea":lol:

• Sponsors (?)

"Cup of tea" ... In other words, I didnt enjoy practically yelling to my passengers on the highway or the coonstant drone. If I didnt drive the car alot, I'd love the gears and noise, which I was often complemented on. The 373's are fine for me.

4.10's are great if you are N/A or blown with the Auto
3.73's are great for 5-speed s/c's unless you are spinning the motor past the 6150 cutoff. I was running out of gear with 3.90's and the blower so had to drop down....

01BlkGT said:
4.10's are great if you are N/A or blown with the Auto
3.73's are great for 5-speed s/c's unless you are spinning the motor past the 6150 cutoff. I was running out of gear with 3.90's and the blower so had to drop down....

Ask laserred2001GT about the 4.10 with S/Cd autos :lol: . Autos 3rd= manuals 4th.... BOTH 1-1.

hotmustang331 said:
Ask laserred2001GT about the 4.10 with S/Cd autos :lol: . Autos 3rd= manuals 4th.... BOTH 1-1.
I am writing laserred2001GT but cuold you just tell us about it yourself? also what the the second part of your post means?

i just used the search engine for laserred2001GT and no such user exists. so please explain your view on blown autos with 4.10s