4:10's or S/C???????

drakesdad

Jul 29, 2005
Oregon OHIO
After new 275 40 17's I did worse on my 60's and worse on my trap speed and it was about the same on all 6 runs.......I have not measured but I'm sure these E/Ts are taller than the BFG's. Kind of at a decision making point....not sure I want to go 4:10's because a PA is in the future.......but then again I know others running auto's with PA's and 4:10's..........oh well, at least I had fun at the track......it was cold, I think everyone had trouble hooking up....

• Sponsors (?)

I've been there and done that. I would suggest that if the PA is in the future just install 3:73's now and be done with it. You didn't say what you have but mine stock had the 3:27 option. The 3:73 is IMHO a good change with an auto and with a SC.

I've been there and done that. I would suggest that if the PA is in the future just install 3:73's now and be done with it. You didn't say what you have but mine stock had the 3:27 option. The 3:73 is IMHO a good change with an auto and with a SC.

yep, got rid of the 3:27's last year and went with the 3:73's...........changed to a better shifting and built aode and went with the MT E/T's and I think they are taller which killed both my 60' and my trap speed..........

Do you have any trouble with heat with the KB....I had heard that they are hard to keep cool sitting on top....but I do love the way they sound.........I have been looking around at Vortechs, prochargers, and paxton's............I will need new MAF and injectors but I think I have most of what I need besides a MSD........

yep, got rid of the 3:27's last year and went with the 3:73's...........changed to a better shifting and built aode and went with the MT E/T's and I think they are taller which killed both my 60' and my trap speed..........

I went to MT ET Streets and my 60' time improved and my trap was just as good as it had been. Do you mean the DR's or the other ones? Im running a 26 inch tall tire.