4.6 newb....im from the fox 5.0 side of stangnet

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by 5.0Droptop, Dec 15, 2011.

1. This thread is making me miss my old fox bodies! I forgot how sexy and clean they look with a nice wheel and suspension combo!

foxbodymike87 and 5.0Droptop like this.
  2. I love fox mustangs. I just couldnt pass up this trade. Im really liking this New Edge though.

02gtwife likes this.
  3. thats one HELL of a trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0Droptop likes this.
  4. Looks good :nice:

5.0Droptop likes this.
  5. Thanks. I ordered lowering springs CC plates and Ford Trip Tunes kit....... looking forward to getting a few things done to the car...

02gtwife and 1990Coupe like this.
  6. time for a shifter next, while the stock shifters in sn95's arent as bad as fox's they still resemble a sloppy wet noodle.

5.0Droptop likes this.
  7. Well the guy on ebay said he cant ship my CC plates for 2-3 weeks.. If anyone has a set to sell cheap LMK.

02gtwife likes this.
  8. Yeah it needs a tighter shifter

02gtwife likes this.
  9. What kind of lowering springs did you end up buying? Im trying to decide on which ones to get... Btw sweet lookin car, only gripe are the rims.

10. I like the rims. I bought cheap springs. I hope I am happy with them

02gtwife likes this.
  11. As long as you like them that's all that matters. I've hardly seen those kind on GTs so I guess I'm not used to them. Btw by cheap do you mean ebay springs? I was thinkin about trying some from there and iif I don't like em I reasoned I guess I can always take them out and sell em cheap and not loose a lot of $

5.0Droptop likes this.
  12. Ya I bought LoTek springs. They are made by drop zone. I got em for 60 bux I figured same thing.

02gtwife likes this.
  13. I put the rear springs in today. It dropped it about 2.25 inch.... Looks great!

Im planning on doing the fronts with my friend monday....

View attachment 158436

14. 02gtwife likes this.
  15. Monday morning I am installing front springs, caster camber plates and hope to have time to weld the full length sub frame connectors in. Pics to follow.

02gtwife likes this.
  16. Looking good! I wonder how those wheels would looked plasti dipped?!?!

17. Im not sure what that is

02gtwife likes this.
  18. 02gtwife likes this.