4.6 sohc budget build

i found a set of forged pistons, stage 2 heads, comp 262 cams, pacesetter longtube headers, pp 75mm throttle body and mac plenum. i have my oe motor sitting in the garage. im thinking if i can pick this stuff up for a reasonably price and have the motor bored .20 over would cost about $200? the heads are slightly used do i have to have them milled down at all or just put them on? i think with a forged motor at 11.5-12:1 compresion on stage 2 pi's would take a 250 wet hit of nitrous and run like a bltch:D

• Sponsors (?)

i found a set of forged pistons, stage 2 heads, comp 262 cams, pacesetter longtube headers, pp 75mm throttle body and mac plenum. i have my oe motor sitting in the garage. im thinking if i can pick this stuff up for a reasonably price and have the motor bored .20 over would cost about $200? the heads are slightly used do i have to have them milled down at all or just put them on? i think with a forged motor at 11.5-12:1 compresion on stage 2 pi's would take a 250 wet hit of nitrous and run like a bltch:D

are the pistons .20 over ?