4 cyl 8.8 rear conversion brake help?

jamrok55

Apr 22, 2005
i have a 90 4 cyl im doing a conversion on it has a 8.8 in it all the brake lines on the car are stock.i need the center rear brake hose that goes from the rear to the main lines anyone know which one will fit?part number would be great.:D

• Sponsors (?)

All I would do is just measure from your rear to your master cylinder. You can pick up a brake line from Car Quest or Napa and bend it yourself. They probably also be able to order you pre-bent lines if wanted to go that route to.

I assuming you changed the rear out for an 8.8, because it originally came with a 7.5. I was just curious.

I'm not sure what part(s) you need, it was a while since i swaped mine over. I know i had to do some bending of the stock four banger line and make a place to mount the T for the rear brakes, specifics? I know i didn't need to buy any parts, just mixed them up a bit. Heh, so maybe I was no help at all.

--Chuck

im going through the same crap now. mines even worse im swapping to a sn95 rear 8.8, ive come to the conclusion im gonna have to make my own lines. i know this didtn help much but i will keep you in mind if i ever figure out another method to this madness