4 Cyl Fuel Line Question...

hey, just curious for those of you who did 4 cyl swaps (I'm just running rubber line from the 4 cylinder steel lines along the chassis) and was curious if you guys knew which line was the return and the feed. One line has your typical 5/16" tip and the other one has the same of course except it has some round plastic piece around it, if that helps. Let me know
thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

do your self a favor and fix it right.my car was also an original 4 banger that somebody had run long lenghts of fuel lines around the rack and front of the engine.i found a small place in nc that strips out fox bodys and got the entire fuel line setup for $50.stangparts in ga. told me they would double the lines over in a box and charge me almost$100 for a bent up set.i think 5.0 resto carrys them as they are discontinued from ford.

the air brake hose is the best route imo. Just going with what I remember here, but I believe theres about 60 lbs of fuel pressure, and air brakes are around 120 psi, so they are plenty strong. I just dont know what the gas will do to them, so I check them pretty often.